To be eligible to apply for the NZ School of Radio;
- You have to be over 17 years old.
- You must have a minimum of eight credits at Level 2 or above from written and/or oral communication related standards, or evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in radio, public speaking, drama & speech is an advantage.
- You must be enthusiastic, keen to learn and committed to a career in radio!
The course is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
Course Fees $7895 (incl. GST)
Most students are eligible for a Student Loan and Student Allowance through Study Link. To apply contact Study Link on 0800 88 99 00 or apply online at:
If you wish to apply for the course you can fill out the application form here
Alternatively, you can contact the Managing Director, Hamish Denton by phone or email:
P: 07 578 1521
Once we have received your application you will be contacted for an interview either on the phone or at the campus in Tauranga.